Forums » News and Announcements

What Would you do if you find yourself in this position?

• April 22, 2014 11:00 AM PDT

This is not funny at all. I know some people like it big and some like it small.

Also depending on your size, weight, height and other genetic factors but common, this can't be real. Somebody tell me it's a Photoshop.

I can't believe God would create a man with this kind of thing, even a one day old baby doesn't have it like this.

Oh ok for those ladies especially the Holier than thaw ones that insist on Marriage b4 sex, assuming you didn't kick it on with the guy and he doesn't taste you before marriage and on the night of your Honeymoon, the guy must whack you know.

After the intense romance he mounts on you, pull it out and 'Ding'...what the hell are you gona do?

• 1 posts
    April 22, 2014 2:19 PM PDT
    *faint* wakeup pick my things and off i go
    • 3 posts
    April 22, 2014 3:21 PM PDT
    Crying every day candy
    • 1 posts
    April 23, 2014 10:26 AM PDT

hahahah i would even pray to be there cause it will be disastrous but anyways i will just repent and be a good guy till death

• April 23, 2014 10:42 AM PDT

Lol at Wale. Some chick said she will not only divorce him but she Will Killvorce him. Ha ha ha!

• April 24, 2014 6:37 AM PDT
    [blockquote]BabyOku 1 said:

Lol at Wale. Some chick said she will not only divorce him but she Will Killvorce him. Ha ha ha!

[/blockquote]
    • 1 posts
    April 24, 2014 5:22 PM PDT

no it  cant happen na

• 1 posts
    April 26, 2014 4:07 AM PDT

then i will get married to a big dildo

• 2 posts
    April 26, 2014 2:17 PM PDT
    meehn! If i be woman eh! Chai! Only God no waitin i go do dis man Walahiiii....
  • April 28, 2014 11:13 PM PDT
    If am a lady usain bolt will not catch up with me
    • 1 posts
    May 10, 2014 2:57 PM PDT
    Gals like big dick ask babyoku 1
  • January 9, 2015 2:18 AM PST
    Disastrous. D girl should just take kitchen knife, no, razor n finish it n cut. That way, we know d guy got nothing there.
    • 1 posts
    January 20, 2015 9:59 AM PST

Dis na Horor Film....

• 1 posts
    January 13, 2016 5:19 PM PST

What else can one do?just bid farewell to the adventure and mourn peacefully hoping some one would one day come up with a strong concoction to repair the damage to the mhood.